Schedule 2 identifies development that is accepted development in accordance with table 2 Column 1.
|Minor building work, where not on a heritage place .|
|Building work associated with an approved or accepted material change of use not on a heritage place .|
|Building work for demolishing a building or other structure where:|
- not on a heritage place, and
- not within 10m of a heritage building on a heritage place.
|Material change of use of premises|
|Making a material change of use of premises for:|
- Sales office and display home
- Park or Utility installation – if provided by a public sector entity, and
- Telecommunications facility – if underground cabling for broadband purposes.
|Reconfiguring a lot|
|Reconfiguring a lot involving street widening and truncations required as a condition of PDA development approval.|
|Operational work for filling or excavation (other than on a heritage place):|
- to a depth of one vertical metre or less from ground level on land to that is not referred to in Brisbane City Plan's Potential and Actual Acid Sulphate Soil Overlay Code, Wetlands Overlay Code and/or Waterway Corridors Overlay Code and where the site is not listed on the Contaminated Land Register or Environmental Management Register, or
- where top dressing to a depth of less than 100 vertical millimetres from ground level on land that is not referred to in Brisbane City Plan’s Wetlands Overlay Code and/or Waterway Corridors Overlay Code.
|Operational work in accordance with the conditions of a PDA development approval.|
|Operational work associated with a material change of use that is PDA accepted development.|
|Operational work associated with the decontamination of land.|
|Operational work that is clearing of vegetation:|
- other than Significant vegetation, or
- Significant vegetation where:
- carried out by, or on behalf of Brisbane City Council or a public sector entity where the works being undertaken are authorised under a state law, or
- in accordance with the conditions of a PDA development approval for a material change of use or reconfiguring a lot.
|Erecting no more than one (1) satellite dish, where the satellite dish has no dimension greater than 1.8m, other than on a heritage place.|
|Placing an advertising device on premises.|
|Plumbing or drainage work|
|Carrying out plumbing or drainage work.|
|All aspects of development|
|Development prescribed in Schedule 6 of the Planning Regulation 2017 other than part 3, section 18 and part 5, section 28.|
|Development prescribed in Schedule 7 of the Planning Regulation 2017.|
|Development for which a General Exemption Certificate or Exemption Certificate has been issued under the Queensland Heritage Act 1992.|
|All aspects of development including maintenance that are incidental to and necessarily associated with a park carried out by or on behalf of Brisbane City Council.|
|All aspects of development including maintenance that are incidental to and necessarily associated with the operation of the Royal Queensland Show.|
|All aspects of development for a utility installation or telecommunications facility of any development required for the purpose of that undertaking by way of:|
- development of any description at or below the surface of the ground
- the installation of any plant inside a building or the installation or erection within the premises of a generating station of any plant or other structures or erections required in connection with the station
- the installation or erection of an electricity distribution or supply network (and any components of such a network) which operates at voltages up to and including 33 kilovolts, excluding new substations
- the installation or erection of a new electrical transmission line on land on which such a line has already been erected and which is identified as a future line on Plan No: A4H303666-
- Powerlink Electricity Network and Plan No: 7775-A4/A-Energex 110kV Feeder Network
- the augmentation of a Powerlink substation identified on Plan No: A4-H-303666-Powerlink Electricity Network and of any Energex substation existing as at the date this clause took effect
- the placing of pipes above the surface of the ground for the supply of water, the installation in a water distribution system of booster stations and meter or switchgear houses - any other development not specifically referred to above except where it involves erection of new buildings or reconstruction or alteration of existing buildings that would materially affect their design or external appearance, and
- any other development not specifically referred to above except where it involves erection of new buildings or reconstruction or alteration of existing buildings that would materially affect their design or external appearance.
Development involving a utility installation, is not accepted development where it involves:
- the erection of new buildings
- power generation plant where burning 100kg or more of fuel an hour
- reconstruction or alteration of existing buildings that would materially affect their design or external appearance
- waste handling, treatment and disposal facility, and
- development on a heritage place.